Arrival & Departure
- Check-in starts at 3:00 p.m. EST. Please refer to your confirmation email for check-in directions.
- Check-out is 11:00 a.m.
- If you arrive early, feel free to use our parking lot. Enjoy our patios in the back overlooking the harbor. It would be a perfect time to walk to the beach or head downtown for lunch.
- This is an adult only Inn, guests must be 12 years of age or older. There is a maximum of two people per room. The Victoria Room can accommodate three guests for an extra charge. If you want to include a child over the age of twelve as one of the two people in your room, please give us a call.
- Jacuzzis may not be used between 10:00 p.m. and 8:30 a.m. A $500 fee will be assessed for not adhering to this policy. Please be a good neighbor to other guests.
- Smoking and pets are not allowed. A $300 fine will be charged to violators, and you will be asked to leave.
- Fireplaces are seasonal. Dates vary due to weather. We ask that you please turn fireplaces and lights off when you leave your room.
- Candles, incense, and coffee makers are not permitted in rooms. Coffee and tea are available in the parlor. We have a limited number of flameless candles for your use.
Payments, Deposits, & Rates
- Rates are subject to local and state taxes and subject to change.
- Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are accepted. Due to high credit card fees, cash is appreciated.
- A deposit is required. Please note the amount varies seasonally. During the summer and fall the deposit is one night’s stay. In the winter the amount is 50% of your total bill.
- How your balance is paid varies seasonally. In the summer, it is required on arrival and during the winter, it will be charged to your credit card 15 days prior to your arrival.
- The full amount is required if you reserve for only one night.
- Gift certificates are not redeemable online…please call. They are valid for one year after purchase.
- Rates are based per room, per night, for single or double occupancy.
- A two-night minimum is required most weekends. Minimum lengths may vary for holidays, special events, and whole house bookings.
We understand that plans can unexpectedly change. We make many preparations, including purchases and scheduling our staff, based on reservations. As a small, independently owned business, cancellations affect us greatly; therefore, we have the following policies in place.
- In the event of a cancellation or change to an existing reservation, regardless of the time it was booked or the reason, a $45 cancellation/handling fee applies.
- No refunds are provided for late arrivals, early departures, or no-shows.
- Cancellations will only be accepted when you speak with an innkeeper. They will not be accepted via text or email.
- Deposits will be returned if the cancellation is made 15 days before your scheduled arrival, minus the cancellation fee.
- If a cancellation is made within 15 days of your scheduled arrival, you are responsible for your entire stay including the cancellation fee.
- There is a 30-day cancellation deadline for holidays, festivals, special events, and bookings of 3 or more rooms.
- There is a 120-day cancellation deadline for whole house bookings.
- If you have cancellation concerns, travel insurance is available online.