How We Reduce, Reuse, & Recycle
- Business, personal, and guest non-organic waste is sorted for recycling. Recycling of plastics, glass, and metals to reduce landfill waste
- We installed wall-mount pumps for shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and refillable hand soap containers have eliminated the need for single-use disposable containers.
- Providing BeeKind® high-end body products which are free of parabens and phthalates. Environmentally-friendly and supports bee research.
- Natural cleaning products instead of toxic cleaning supplies.
- Light bulbs have all been replaced with low-energy LED bulbs.
- As we renovate, no-VOC paint is used exclusively.
- Paper-free confirmation, billing, and other guest communications.
- As toilets, shower heads, and sinks need to be replaced they will be low-flow.
- We encourage our guests to reuse towels and linens throughout their stay. They are changed every three days, by request, or upon check-out.
- As towels and linens are replaced they are donated to local charities and organizations.
How Guests Can Help
- Each room has two trash cans. Use one for recyclables and the other for trash.
- Reduce your water consumption by reusing your towels for multiple days, requesting to keep the same sheets during your stay, and turning off the bathroom faucet while brushing your teeth.
- Conserve your energy consumption by turning off room lights and fireplaces while you are away from your room.